[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Darkmoon Card: Wrath w/ Mut spec - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

Darkmoon Card: Wrath w/ Mut spec

Rogue class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Gig

Darkmoon Card: Wrath w/ Mut spec

Post#1 » Thu May 08, 2008 4:45 pm

i just picked up the Wrath card http://www.wowhead.com/?item=31857. now that i've fine tuning this Mut spec, i would like to see if i can boots my DPS over the Combat Dagger build. from my other post, Mut spec is pretty much reliant on Agi and Crit. i've tested it out on Pax and it seems to do wonders for my spec.

here is the math break down of the card:
http://www.wowwiki.com/Darkmoon_Card:_Wrath

should i start replacing some gems/gear to AP gems since my crit will pretty much manage itself and i won't need a lot of hit? also, i was thinking about replacing the with and with the .

thoughts pls!

hell

OMG mute owns face

Post#2 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:27 pm

Last edited by hell on Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
What ever does'nt kill you simply makes you...stranger.

Taralash

Post#3 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:43 pm

hell

But seriously

Post#4 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:44 am

What ever does'nt kill you simply makes you...stranger.

Return to “Rogue”