[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Rogue Talents in WoTLK - Page 3 - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

Rogue Talents in WoTLK

Rogue class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Gig

Post#31 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:57 pm

If you're going Mut, find some daggers with the same speed. 1.8 is the numbers to look for. if you're looking into getting a good pair once you hit 70, i would suggest checking out the AH for two . you can pick one up for about 45-60 gold. these daggers lasted me until Kara. enchant them with Agi and you'll be Vagine-O-might. i wouldn't goose them up since you're going to replace them soon and especially in the WotLK.

for combat daggers, i would still use a Ced's Carver as my MH and farm Heroic MgT for the for your OH. you can't really beat this dagger unless you want to spend some badges for the (50). key thing in this spec is your OH speed. Combat Pot relies on a how fast your OH is. the faster the better. hope this helps.

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#32 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:17 pm

As it stands, I have 2 Ced's Carvers in my Rogue's bank that I conveniently found on my other toons while grinding. :-) Considering my current glut of Enchanting mats, putting 15 Agility or Mongoose on them won't be too much of a chore.

Gig

Post#33 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:35 pm

i forgot the mention gear. are really nice. these will last you up to T5 content (unless you get the t4 set bonus). is a no brainer. other then that, get about two piece of your D3 set and you're set for Kara.

Return to “Rogue”