[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Dual Wielding Umbral Shiv - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

Dual Wielding Umbral Shiv

Rogue class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Gig

Dual Wielding Umbral Shiv

Post#1 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:21 pm

Just wanted to see what you guys think about this.

i'm mut spec ATM, so Agi and crit is my bread and butter. i just picked up my second and was thinking about enchanting both with goose and adding two to each.

my curent weapons are and . i also have 650 agi and a crit rating of 28.79%.

will giving up about 20 top end damage for 64 agi be worth it?

Guenever
Demon Hunter

Post#2 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:58 pm

I need to get me two of those! The Hyjal fist weapons give me 80 agi, Trollbane gives me 96 and those would give me...104 and dual mana oil. Sexy.

hell

Post#3 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:35 pm

The math aint lookin good gig looks like 38 ap and who knows how much crit man. I'd test em though.
What ever does'nt kill you simply makes you...stranger.

Return to “Rogue”