[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
70+ Leveling PVE Dagger spec? - Page 2 - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

70+ Leveling PVE Dagger spec?

Rogue class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Ecnailla

Post#16 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:43 pm

Shonmitsu

Post#17 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:25 pm

High top end damage is always considered your main hand weapon, due to the fact that the main hand damage deals more fully, in all attacks, than your off hand. the only way he'd use the shard in his off hand, is if he had another dagger with higher top end damage than the shard. and currently the only daggers with higher top end are , . The only dagger he would use for mutilate or backstab that has lower top end damage would be (Badge Dagger, MH) or both for the reason of the critical strike chance alone. this is what i feel at least, although on gearing for this, i'd submit to whatever gig would think

Shonmitsu

Post#18 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:34 pm

Stask

Post#19 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:58 pm

Ok, let's make this simple. Since Combat Daggers isn't really suited to my style of play (Gouging and running behind the mob sucks ass and nerfs my DPS to shit), I'm more than likely going Mut spec. That said, if I'm going to be using the (either in MH or OH), which dagger out of all the melee daggers available for purchase with Badges of Justice (I also have the , though it might be too fast for Mut) is the most suited to be the weapon I should equip alongside the Shard? And which weapon should go in which hand?

Keep in mind that I only have about 91 BoJ on Shariella presently and I'm not looking forward to farming another 59 badges just to get the especially since it might be tough as balls to get multiple Kara runs between now and when people start devoting themselves to WotLK. In, like, a few days. :-P

EDIT: Additional pertinent info: is the Mut spec that Gig suggested I use to level from 70 to 80.
"I am unworthy of any respect. True story." -Brulan

Recorded for posterity. He had no idea how right he was.

Return to “Rogue”