Yay for new class forums

Rogue class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Byebye

Yay for new class forums

Post#1 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:16 pm

Hi all, just wanted to say good call on forming class forums! I'd also like to take the opportunity to introduce myself to the other rogues in our guild: I am Byebye, PvP afficionado and chronic stoner. I don't do much except play the BGs, but I am pretty knowledgeable about WoW in general and can offer good advice on various ways to kill people, so if any of you have any questions feel free to ask any time! Also, I am a 300 enchanter, so if you are looking for an enchant just say the word! All enchants are free for guildies and you only have to provide mats that I don't have. I am also a 300 engineer, so if you need some dynamite let me know :p

TTKA

Post#2 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:42 pm

I just bought the stuff for fiery last night so i will be looking for you tongiht to get the enchant done.
"Procrastination is like masturbation; it only seems like a good idea until you realize your fucking yourself.”

Byebye

Post#3 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:47 pm

Sure thing bro!

Elvenbane
Leader

Post#4 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:52 pm

Byebye go update ur profile on the roster (instructions are at the bottom of the page) then everyone can search ur sexy enchants in the MadeBy section.
http://www.clanyawa.com/roster/

It also says I'm the best at PvP :P
It's the thought that counts, not how many people die because of it.
Elvenbane#1520

TTKA

Post#5 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:30 am

Byebye wrote:Sure thing bro!

Sorry couldnt make it on but I will tongiht I promise.
"Procrastination is like masturbation; it only seems like a good idea until you realize your fucking yourself.”

Byebye

Post#6 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:06 pm

test

Return to “Rogue”