Warlock class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Ecnailla
WoW character race: Draenei
WoW character class: Paladin
WoW character gender: Male
WoW character level: 70

Post by Ecnailla » Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:21 pm

As a priest/skinner- I just wish i could skin their felpups like I can when I kill a felpup mob. That would be better then a /dance after a warlock kill - /skinpet lol.

Elvenbane
Leader
WoW character race: Night Elf
WoW character class: Priest
WoW character level: 110
WoW character guild: You and Whose Army
Battle.net region: us.battle.net
Battle.net character realm: Vek'nilash
Battle.net character name: Elvenbane
Battle.net character URL: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/v ... e/advanced

Post by Elvenbane » Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:35 pm

Ecnailla wrote:Question: Why don't I get hit with a green ray of light in BG more?
You don't pvp enough. I get nailed with drain life all the time, hurts, hurts like hell. When it happens start spamming dispell magic. Just pray u don't have UA on at the time cuz odds are you'll die from the burst dot dmg being pounded into you.
It's the thought that counts, not how many people die because of it.
Elvenbane#1520

Brand

Post by Brand » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:00 pm

Yes, drain life is annoying, but if you lock the shadow school, affliction locks are kinda boned. I can hit you with an immolate and /dance, but other than that all I can do is run.

Maybe I'm sharing too much with you guys....
I HAVE CANDY GET IN VAN

Sprock

Post by Sprock » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:53 pm

i like that i can solo a mob 6 levels higher then i am. i'll be sitting and drinking afterwards, BUT when you gotta kill that higher level quest mob and dont feel like getting a group together, who cares.

never could have done that on my warrior.. hell 2+ levels on my warrior while leveling was tough enough.
Heal me plz k thx
- Sprock's Last words

Gadera

Post by Gadera » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:26 am

Sprock wrote:never could have done that on my warrior.. hell 2+ levels on my warrior while leveling was tough enough.
Only because we do the honorable thing and let the mobs fight back.

Sprock

Post by Sprock » Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:40 am

the other cool part about the lock is that i only start looking for gear upgrades in the AH when something is like 10 levels old.

warrior... if i wasn't in the AH getting upgrades at least every 2 levels, i really started noticing the difference.

warlocks truely are ezmode.
Heal me plz k thx
- Sprock's Last words

Elvenbane
Leader
WoW character race: Night Elf
WoW character class: Priest
WoW character level: 110
WoW character guild: You and Whose Army
Battle.net region: us.battle.net
Battle.net character realm: Vek'nilash
Battle.net character name: Elvenbane
Battle.net character URL: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/v ... e/advanced

Post by Elvenbane » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:46 am

Brand wrote:Yes, drain life is annoying, but if you lock the shadow school, affliction locks are kinda boned. I can hit you with an immolate and /dance, but other than that all I can do is run.

Maybe I'm sharing too much with you guys....
Eh, when we silence it's all schools so just stand there and /dance while I SWD

My favorite tactic against locks is still to swp pet, swp lock, mc lock, use lock to kill pet, melt lock's face. It's a bit of a bitch to use against demo locks but if you can pull it off they're completely crippled. I do it to hunters too, especially if they're being cocky bastards.
It's the thought that counts, not how many people die because of it.
Elvenbane#1520