[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
New Glyphs for affliction locks - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

New Glyphs for affliction locks

Warlock class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Doulmagnus

New Glyphs for affliction locks

Post#1 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:16 am

Glyph of Haunt *new* - The bonus damage granted by your Haunt spell is increased by an additional 3%.

Glyph of Life Tap *new* - When you use Life Tap, you gain 20% of your spirit as spell power for 20 sec.

These aren't all the new glyphs, just the ones I'm thinking of using. I will be subbing these two in , probably removing Glyph of Immolate and something else. If I get my hands on another piece of the T7.5 set, I will have 50% of my spirit converted into spell power with the glyph and my fel armor with one life tap, not to mention the +300 spirit I will be getting from said 4 piece set.

Return to “Warlock”