[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
3.1 talent build - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

3.1 talent build

Warlock class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Doulmagnus

3.1 talent build

Post#1 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:05 pm

Hello all.

Thinking of changing my build to http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warlock ... rsion=9626
once the patch hits. Seems like the best choice for me with the new changes to old talents (if they stay as is till release).

Im open to any suggestions or comments you might have.

Gnomerman

Post#2 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:24 pm

mmo's talent calc is useless to me at work... i'll get back to you later

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Doulmagnus

Post#3 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:35 pm

Changed my spec to : http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warlock ... rsion=9626

I took the points out of Cataclysm since it looks like it wont be helping hit anymore for the destro spells.

Took those 3 points and put 1 into Imp. Drain Soul for the 5% threat reduction to affliction and Destructive Reach took a point for the 5% threat reduction as well for destruction.

Didnt know what to do with the last point really, so I put it in Imp. Healthstone for now, though I will probably put it in Eradication in the final build.

Again, always open to comments or suggestions :)

Doulmagnus

Post#4 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:16 pm

Doulmagnus

Post#5 » Thu May 28, 2009 3:09 pm

Been changed as of late last night to 02/14/55

Glyphs : Imm, Conflag, CoA ( might replace C0A with Chaos Bolt )

First time destro for raiding.

Im open to any and all suggestions.

Ginxx

Post#6 » Thu May 28, 2009 3:46 pm

Doul - 0/13/58 This is the shit.

Glyphs - Immolate, Conflag, Incinerate

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warlock ... 1335230351

actions=flask,type=frost_wyrm/food,type=tender_shoveltusk_steak/fire_stone/fel_armor/summon_pet,imp
actions+=/curse_of_doom,time_to_die>=90/immolate/conflagrate/chaos_bolt/incinerate/life_tap

-simcraft / EJ

Ive raided with this spec and my DPS is a ton more than with the aff spec. and its more fun!

Doulmagnus

Post#7 » Thu May 28, 2009 3:53 pm

Thanks Ginxx, your link didnt work, but Im guessing thats your spec.

* note - links fixed thx :) *

I will definately take a good look at it.

I will replace CoA glyph with Incinerate though, since it complements the destro spell rotation much better.

Doulmagnus

Post#8 » Fri May 29, 2009 8:32 am

Finished with 0/14/57.

Elvenbane
Leader

Post#9 » Fri May 29, 2009 1:28 pm

no fel synergy?
It's the thought that counts, not how many people die because of it.
Elvenbane#1520

Ginxx

Post#10 » Fri May 29, 2009 1:52 pm

why 14/57? can you post your spec?

EDIT NM i armoryed you. Im not sure about that, i dont really think the pts in the defensive talents are nesccarry, molten skin and the extra point in the STM talent. The HS are cool but i would be worried about your pet dying with no fel syn as that is a huge part of your dps. Also not taking the mana regen mgiht impact your dps a lot as you will have to life tap a lot more killing your dps up time.

Doulmagnus

Post#11 » Fri May 29, 2009 3:13 pm

Thats a good point.

Will change the points in HS to Fel Synergy. Ulduar is a shitstorm of boss AoE's and avoiding stuff so... yeah.

I will also revise the points in Molten Skin.

Changes will be made.

Thanks for the feedback guys :)

Elvenbane
Leader

Post#12 » Fri May 29, 2009 4:48 pm

It's the thought that counts, not how many people die because of it.
Elvenbane#1520

Return to “Warlock”