[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Warrior Posts - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

Warrior Posts

Warrior class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Heartwood

Warrior Posts

Post#1 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:43 am

The quality of your warrior posts has gone down horribly since I haven't been playing... Stop slacking slackers...

-Heart

At the brink of danger I stand. Clad in armour, shield and sword in hand.

Guenever
Demon Hunter

Post#2 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:54 am

HEART!!!!! You need to come to Guelph when I'm up in July and have dinner with me and Elven!

Kalianna

Post#3 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:49 pm

You forgot me Jess and I'm devastated.
Please someone, give me the knowledge to only Blink when I should.

Virek
Demon Hunter

Post#4 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:08 pm

kali. i would never forget you. especially if you brought scotch :wink: however. with said scotch. i may temporarily misplace your name in my brain. dont take it personally. wouldnt be the first time. :non:

Guenever
Demon Hunter

Post#5 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:28 am

I'm not forgetting you! Heart just lives like an hour and a half from Tim and we haven't hung out yet.

Elvenbane
Leader

Post#6 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:45 am

Fine! Pete get your ass up here next time too. We'll find meat and a bbq!
It's the thought that counts, not how many people die because of it.
Elvenbane#1520

Kalianna

Post#7 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:33 pm

AWSOME
Please someone, give me the knowledge to only Blink when I should.

Return to “Warrior”