Be Honest: Raid Sign-ups regarding all noob Fury Warriors

Warrior class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Taralash

Be Honest: Raid Sign-ups regarding all noob Fury Warriors

Post#1 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:02 pm

This really shouldn't need to be said, but I feel it has to be enforced in order to maintain a more stable raid environment, so here it is...

I'll cut to the chase: if you are of rank Recruit or higher, you are expected to indicate your sign up status for each and every scheduled raid, whether you plan to be present or not. This is a requirement of being a raider in YaWa.

Instructions for signing up may be found here. Some additional notes:
* Signed Up = you plan to be logged in by invite time and ready for the first pull by raid time. Exceptions must be entered as a note.
* Canceled = you will not be attending the night's raid. An explanation is appreciated but not required.
* Not Sure = you don't know if you'll be able to attend. Please include a note.

* If one thing in particular bothers me it's people signing up as available with comments attached that read anything like "if I'm on" or "i might be there". Okay, thanks, that's great champ. IF YOU AREN'T SURE THAT YOU CAN MAKE IT DO NOT SIGN UP AS AVAILABLE, THE 'NOT SURE' OPTION IS THERE FOR A REASON.

Now, my own individual comments:

* If your schedule excludes the possibility of raiding on certain days, please sign up as Canceled for those days. There's a part of the raid sign ups page that lets you do this in advance in only a couple of clicks. Do us the courtesy of using it.
* If you will be absent for an extended period of time, make sure to tell me or an officer via in-game whisper, mail, forum post, or PM. In my case the last two, as my WoW time is extremely limited right now.

Lastly, I will be keeping track of who signs up for raids among the Fury Warrior community, and this will be reviewed in combination with other factors when it comes time to evaluate Recruits for promotion.

In summary, we do not require 80% or 100% raid attendance in this guild, but we do expect you to tell us when you can and cannot raid. Please help YaWA be successful by using the signup page.

With thanks,
Taralash(james), Fury Warrior Class Leader

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#2 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:13 pm

Copycat. :lol:

adenrei

Post#3 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:30 pm

It needs to be said for all classes, except the shammies :P since i think the four of us sign up regularly.

Taralash

Post#4 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:01 pm

Lealla wrote:Copycat. :lol:

What?! Lealla?! No - that's impossible!

Return to “Warrior”