And Prot Warriors Rejoiced (a little...)

Warrior class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Heartwood

And Prot Warriors Rejoiced (a little...)

Post#1 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:23 am

Finally....

# Improved Thunder Clap has been moved to Tier 1 Protection.

Of other interesting note in Arms:

*New Talent* Armored to the Teeth (Tier 1) - Increases your Strength by 1/2/3 for every 400 armor value you have.

At 20k armor, this would equate to 150 STR!
At the brink of danger I stand. Clad in armour, shield and sword in hand.

hyrion

Post#2 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:45 am

That is awsome news

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#3 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:28 pm

Okay, that's just a wierd talent all around. But I can see that there's some nice synergy for Prot, as well as making Imp TC available to other specs.

Heartwood

Post#4 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:02 pm

Imp. TC was originally T2 in Arms, so its only *slightly* more accessible for Fury Wars. Armed To The Teeth eats up 3 more talent points, but its a worthwhile reduction from other talents I would have else wise taken. The CD reduction was removed from Imp. Spell Reflection, which is sad to see, but makes the talent a little more realistic. Fully specced, it still allows the effect to trigger off of the 4 nearest party members.

I follow the Beta forums and its surprising how upset and tempermental some people get there. Any changes made CAN NOT be considered a buff or nerf to a class/spec. Anything in Beta is simply going through experimental instancing to see what may or may not work. Once Blizzard does their final pass on numbers, everything should be more-or-less balanced. At this point, Beta testers should be more focused on what makes their class/spec fun and cool.

At the brink of danger I stand. Clad in armour, shield and sword in hand.

Return to “Warrior”