* Thunder Clap now affects an unlimited amount of targets
* Battle Shout attack power increase has been lowered from 550 to 548.
* Revenge isn't labeled as causing a high amount of threat anymore. Damage has been doubled. (From [ 9.3% of AP + 652 ] to [ 20.7% of AP + 1454 ] for rank 9)
* Shield Slam damage has been slightly increased. (From 756-794 to 990-1040 for Rank 8 )
* Sword Specialization proc effect now cannot occur more than once every 6 seconds.
* Armored to the Teeth now Increases your attack power by 3 for every 180 armor value you have. (Old - Increased Strength by 1/2/3 for every 400 armor value)
* Sword and Board now has a chance to proc from Revenge as well.
* Vigilance now transfers 10% of the target's threat to the warrior instead of just reducing it.
* Glyph of Resonationg Power - Reduces the rage cost of your Thunder Clap ability by 5. (Old - Increases the maximum targets affected by your Thunder Clap ability by 4.)
Some important things to note here:
Thunderclap now has no cap on the number of targets that it effects. And the new gylph reduces its cost by 5 which is nice.
Revenge is now tied into S&B to proc opening up Shield Slam. Revenge has also had its damage doubled for the trade off of losing its 'high threat' modifier. But I'd rather cause more damage for overall same TPS any day. Since Revenge scales with AP, this will be good for endgame DPS/TPS.
Armored To The Teeth had a big change to 3 AP for every 180 armor. So about 333 AP at 20k armor, or 417 AP at 25k armor. This change will feed nicely into Thunderclap and Shockwave for AoE threat.
Shield slam damage was increased on average by 240.
The Vigilance change was already in-game from last build.
I have absolutely no clue why Battle Shout was lowered by a trivial 2 points.