Post#1 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:36 pm

Rules Index:
1. The Big Tuna
1a) BBA
1b) LW
1c) L
1d) Related Links

The Big Tuna

This applies to all. If you have questions, ask me. I'm not an outright asshole; I am approachable, please feel free to pick my brain.

This isn't to say I am an incessantly nice guy, nor possessed of a herculean tolerance. I'm human, shit pisses me off. Here's some shit that pisses me off.

- BBA: Blatantly Bad Attitude:
All too common. I've seen it a million times. If you had a bad day, if you're feeling down in the dumps, maybe you should cancel your sign up. Unless you can give not only me, but the WHOLE RAID, a generally positive attitude, you're just dragging everyone down. You won't know what, you won't know how, but I will come for you - I will spank you for being bad. So please, for the 2.5 hours you have to spend playing a social video game put a smile on.

- LW: Loot Whores:
All too common. I've seen it a million-and-a-half times. It's perfectly fine to want loot, but when you start bitching nonstop about how this or that "never drops" it pisses me off. In fact, it leads to a symptom called BBAAAROBALW(Murloc-coined?): Blatantly Bad Attitude As A Result Of Being A Loot Whore. Don't be a snot, that's the rule. I hate, and so does everyone else, dealing with people who blather on about some piece of equipment. Dont be a little shit and roll on side-grades if others need them.

- L: Laziness
All too common. I've seen it a billion times. Yes, it's quite a broad subject, but it applies. When you raid, I expect you to put effort into such tasks as:
A) Hitting your buttons
B) Getting out of the fire
C) Showing up prepared
Easy, right? Wrong! How many people fail at all three? A lot of fucking people.

You should have read this already!

Related Links

The Shaman Class Leader, Brulan, has also posted an excellent thread detailing similar content. Please Read

The Druid Class Leader, Lealla, has also posted an excellent thread detailing similar content. Please Read
Last edited by Taralash on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Taralash

Post#2 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:34 am

Last night's raid went well - very well. The attitude was excellent, the progression great. We got a little unfocused near the end, but with such rapid advancement who wouldn't?

New addition shit being TO LEAVE YOUR PERSONAL BULLSHIT AT THE DOOR. IF YOU ARE GOING TO DISTURB THE REST OF THE RAIDERS AND SET A NEGATIVE TONE FOR THE NIGHT THEN GET THE FUCK OUT, OR I WILL KICK YOU. FROM THE RAID OR FROM THE GUILD? YOU WONT KNOW UNTIL IT HITS YOU.

Anyway, I felt this needed a bump, because it applies to ALL RAIDERS. I EXPECT YOU ALL TO READ THIS AND COMPLY. That means you, you, and especially YOU!

Return to “Warrior”