Well, well, well...

Warrior class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Heartwood

Well, well, well...

Post#1 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:33 pm

# Block Value: The amount of bonus block value on all items has been doubled. This does not affect the base block value on shields or block value derived from strength.
# On-Use Block Value Items: All items and set bonuses that trigger temporary increases to block value have been modified. Instead of increasing their block value amount by 100% like other items, they have all had their effect durations doubled. This applies to Glyph of Deflection, Gnomeregan Autoblocker, Coren's Lucky Coin, Lavanthor's Talisman, Libram of Obstruction, Tome of the Lightbringer, Libram of the Sacred Shield, the tier 8 paladin Shield of Righteousness bonus, the tier 5 paladin Holy Shield bonus, and the tier 5 warrior Shield Block bonus.

Well, well, well... Look whose critical blocks just became a whole lot more meaningful.... <G> I've been saving up a LOT of SBV gear in anticipation of this change (it seemed inevitable). I might just spend an evening shield slamming cloth wearers in Wintergrasp for a boost to self esteem...
At the brink of danger I stand. Clad in armour, shield and sword in hand.

Heartwood

Post#2 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:37 pm

Armored to the Teeth: This talent now provides 1/2/3 attack power per 108 armor, up from per 180 armor.

A nice dps boost as well.

At the brink of danger I stand. Clad in armour, shield and sword in hand.

Gnomerman

Post#3 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:51 pm

so what is this going to make your ss's look like?

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Return to “Warrior”