Taken from : http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 6635&sid=1
The Argent Tournament has begun in the northern reaches of Icecrown! The call has gone out to all champions of every city. Come! Hone your skills against each other in honorable combat. The more participants we have, the stronger we'll be when the time comes to face the Lich King. In this place of darkness and evil, we will triumph against the forces of the undead. We will stand defiantly by holding this tournament in the lands of the Scourge. We must be alert, for while we participate in the festivites we must also stand vigiliant against those who would wish to wreak havoc on our tournament. For the Lich King will surely not stand idly by while the tournament commences.
Your deeds proceed you, adventurer. We are in need of your aid. This is the hour of our greatest need. Our troops are in the heart of the Lich King’s domain and the darkness is great. Still, it will only get darker as we lay siege to the Citadel itself. The brave souls of the Argent Crusade are weary and in much need of something to cheer for in this cheerless place. Should you choose to participate in this tournament you will surely boost the morale of the Argent Crusade and give us the courage to continue the fight with Arthas.
The Argent Tournament is located in northern Icecrown, east of The Shadow Vault, north of Sindragosa’s Fall. There are three major quest hubs/lines for the tournament that are covered in this guide. The first quest hub is centered around the building up of the arena that is currently under construction. To start, there are only 2 daily quests available to players. The second quest hub/chain follows the story of the mysterious Black Knight. This quest chain will take you all over the world but if you’re after champion’s seals then it is worth it to open up the only daily quest that rewards 2 seals a day. The last quest hub/chain involves participating in the tournament preparations and using the mounted combat system. You will first begin at the rank of Aspirant. Then you will work up to Valiant and then Champion. More information on all three quest hubs is found in their respective sections.
1. Speak with Jean Pierre Poulain at Krasus' Landing to secure a flight to the Argent Tournament. Once you've landed, grab your flight point.
2. Go to the Argent Pavilion on the western side of the tournament grounds. Speak with Justicar Mariel Trueheart to get the quests “The Argent Tournament” and “The Blastbolt Brothers”.
3. Turn in “The Blastbolt Brothers” to Beezle Blastbolt at the southern end of the tournament grounds.
4. Two Daily quests are now available to help build the Argent Tourney Arena. Skip to the Under Construction section.
5. Travel to the Alliance/Horde Pavilion located on the eastern end of the tournament grounds. Alliance are north, Horde are south.
6. Turn in “The Argent Tournament”.
7. You have now attained the rank of Aspirant in the Argent Tournament. You can now do the daily quests associated with that rank. Skip to the Aspirant section.
8. By becoming an Aspirant, you have also unlocked the Black Knight quest chain. Skip to the Black Knight section.
It will take some time before the Argent Tournament Arena is built. In the meantime, the goblins in charge of the construction are in need of building materials. These daily quests do not affect your Argent Tournament ranking, nor do they give seals for rewards. They do give gold and will often be do-able alongside other daily quests that do affect your rank.
1. Speak with Beezle Blastbolt and get “Jack Me Some Lumber”.
2. Speak with Bozzle Blastbolt and get “A Chip Off The Ulduar Block”.
3. Directly north of the Violet Stand in Crystalsong Forest you will find The Great Tree. It is the only large tree in the area that hasn’t been crystallized. Surrounding the tree are smaller trees that you can use your axe on to collect lumber.
4. In the areas around the Engine of the Makers and the Inventor’s Library in Storm Peaks you will find large sparkling blocks of stone. Place your bomb near the block and run away. The closer you are to the bomb, the more damage you take. If you stand on top of the bomb, it kills you. After it’s exploded, collect the oh-so-perfectly-shaped stones.
5. Return to the Argent Tourney grounds to turn in your quests.
The Black Knight
The Black Knight is a suspicious fellow who wants to participate in the tournament. However, each of the opponents that the Black Knight was supposed to face in battle mysteriously dies before the combat was set to begin. The Argent Crusade suspects duplicity on the part of the Black Knight but they don’t have proof!
1. Speak with Crusader Rhydalla in the Argent Pavilion on the west side of the tournament grounds. Get the quest “The Black Knight of Westfall?” or “The Black Knight of Silverpine?”
2. If you are Horde, travel to Valgan's Field, northeast of the Sepulcher in Silverpine Forest. The book you need is in the southern house on the first floor.
3. If you are Alliance, travel to the Moonbrook in southern Westfall. The book you need is on the first floor of the only two story house that is not the Inn.
4. Return to the Argent Tournament grounds and turn in.
5. Get “The Seer’s Crystal”.
6. Travel to the pavilion icon on your map that is just north of Forlorn Woods in Crystalsong Forest. Kill Unbound Seers there until you loot the crystal you need.
7. Return to the Argent Tournament grounds to turn in.
8. Get “The Stories Dead Men Tell”.
9. Go to the Graveyard on the far eastern side of the tourney grounds and use your crystal on the three sparkles graves of the deceased knights. Once complete, go turn in.
10. Get “There’s Something About The Squire”.
11. Travel to the ruins southwest from the Forlorn Woods in Crystalsong Forest. Here you will find the Black Knight’s Squire. Kill Skeletal Woodcutters nearby until you loot a femur. Stand behind the squire and use the femur to ‘sap’ him. Loot him then return to the Argent Tourney grounds to turn in.
12. Get “The Black Knight’s Orders”.
13. The Black Knight’s Camp is on the eastern edge of the tournament grounds, just beyond the Alliance/Horde pavilions. Use the Enchanted Bridle on his gryphon and sit back to enjoy the ride.
14. Once you’ve landed, go up the path and enter the small house where you’ll find the two items you need to loot.
15. Return to the Argent Tourney grounds to turn in.
16. You will not be able to get the final quest until you have reached the rank of Champion in the Tournament.
17. Once you are a Champion, get “The Black Knight’s Fall”.
18. Go to the Champion’s ring and speak with Squire Cavin on the north side to summon and defeat the Black Knight. Turn in when complete.
Congrats! You’ve made it to the easiest rank to get! This rank will have you do simple daily quests that involve the simple functions of the mounted combat system; fetching swords of awesome from all over Northrend; and ‘honing your skills’ by killing scourge in Icecrown. Each of these quests will reward you with Aspirant’s Seals. When you have 15 Aspirants Seals you can turn them in and gain the rank of Valiant.
1. Get “Mastery of Melee”, “Mastery of the Charge” and “Mastery of the Shield-Breaker”;.
2. Equip your lance and mount the Quel’Dorei Steed or the Sunreaver Hawkstrider.
3. Complete all three quests and turn in once complete.
4. You have now unlocked the Aspirant Rank Only dailies.
5. Get the quest “Up to the Challenge”. It will take you 3 days worth of Aspirant Daily quests to complete this and advance to Valiant Rank.
6. Speak with Arcanist Taelis/Magister Edien Sunhollow to get the random Sword Quest daily. You will be given one of three possible: “The Edge of Winter”, “A Worthy Weapon”, “A Blade Fit for a Champion”. Turn in when complete.
7. Get “Learning The Reins”. Equip your Lance, mount your Steed/Hawkstrider and go beat on the target dummies as you were taught in step 2. Turn in when complete.
8. Get “Training in the Field”. Almost all scourge in Icecrown will count for this quest. I recommend Sindragosa’s Fall or Scourgeholme for quick respawn and proximity to the Tourney grounds. Turn in when complete.
9. Repeat steps 6-8 until you have completed “Up to the Challenge”.
10. Get “The Aspirant’s Challenge(Alliance/Horde)”. Go to the Aspirants Ring on the northern side of the tourney grounds. Speak with Squire David to summon your opponent. Defeat him and go turn in your quest.
11. You are forced to represent your home city first so turn in to your city champion.
12. Get, complete and turn in “A Valiant Of <City>”.
13. You have now gained the rank of Valiant! You will no longer have access to the Aspirant daily quests. See the Valiant section.