[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
DAMN IT.... I will not play wow again! - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

DAMN IT.... I will not play wow again!

Talk about anything Warcraft related.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Ecnailla

DAMN IT.... I will not play wow again!

Post#1 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:11 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCT_0v7z ... edded#t=11

Heroic deadmines....
Guild leveling system...
So much other crap.... this expansion looks awesome....

Gnomerman

Post#2 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:16 pm

yes, the expansion is epic

getting rid of spellpower, mp5, attack power, and armor pen. about fucking time they got rid of that bullshit. hunters no longer use mana, have focus, like rogues... about fucking time...

you can level an alt, and you will be playing an entirely different landscape. no more mindless bullshit ugh i have to pound through lvls to reroll, to reroll, you get a new game

only 5 levels instead of 10, fucking pimp. azshara, deathwing... and who knows what else

malfurioun is back

there is tons of exciting stuff. TONS

aheroic deadmines is like epicness

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Gnomerman

Post#3 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:17 pm

also, if there is an event that is the sundering when the xpac comes out, that would be epicsauce

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Ecnailla

Post#4 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:27 pm

I might come back, level to 85 simply to run heroic deadmines a few times then turn my account back off lol

Guenever
Demon Hunter

Post#5 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:49 pm

Totally a nostalgia expansion aim at getting players back...

But seriously, WTB transparent drake!

Kalianna

Post#6 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:58 pm

WoW is scared, "gimmie back my disenchanted"
Please someone, give me the knowledge to only Blink when I should.

Elvenbane
Leader

Post#7 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:55 pm

Ya... so I just watched that and all I thought was "meh"

The worgen look kinda cool, but ya... meh
It's the thought that counts, not how many people die because of it.
Elvenbane#1520

Gnomerman

Post#8 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:57 pm

it seems like with this expansion, they are making changes to improve the playing experience, instead of just giving players new stuff to pound through in small incriments

Return to “Warcraft General”