Finally

Talk about anything Warcraft related.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Lealla
Class Leader

Finally

Post#1 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:31 pm

The Beard just got Yogg-Saron down last night, after months of (casually) trying. We also managed a speed-kill of Sarth+3 in 25-man mode. I laughed a bit to myself considering that YaWA managed it the hard way back in the day. At least I can console myself with the date on my Twilight Zone achievement.

Who (that's still playing WoW) is excited about the Icecrown Citadel previews coming off the PTRs? Blizz actually asked MMOC and other fansites not to spoil the Arthas encounter...

Gnomerman

Post#2 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:54 pm

ummmm,

every 3 days or so i think about wow, and how i don't want to play mage, cuz its a next to worthless class except in very rare circumstances.... aka you find a group/raid/team/guild that has solid healers and tanks/rogues/dk's and they just need something squishy to go pew pew and not die.

ice crown sounds cool as shit though, just like sunwell was..... oh wait, how much time did i spend in sunwell........

that pretty much sums it up for me

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#3 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:22 am

Well, the difference is that Sunwell, in Wrath terms, was a heroic instance with no normal mode. IC will have normal and heroic versions, so you can still pew pew Arthas even if you aren't a super-hardcore 20 hour per week raider.

Mages next to worthless? Stop whining you silly bitchy lump. Learn to play with people rather than comparing your epeen to theirs and you might have more fun in raids.

Kalianna

Post#4 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:40 am

ROFL
Please someone, give me the knowledge to only Blink when I should.

Guenever
Demon Hunter

Post#5 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:22 am

I miss you Lealla.

Elvenbane
Leader

Post#6 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:31 am

Lealla wrote:Mages next to worthless? Stop whining you silly bitchy lump. Learn to play with people rather than comparing your epeen to theirs and you might have more fun in raids.

Gnomer, I'd expect you of all people to at least look up the data before you start making yourself look like an ass. Mages are top dps
It's the thought that counts, not how many people die because of it.
Elvenbane#1520

Ecnailla

Post#7 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:34 am

Lealla wrote:Stop whining you silly bitchy lump. Learn to play with people rather than comparing your epeen to theirs and you might have more fun in raids.

OMG that is my favorite lealla quote ever...

Guenever
Demon Hunter

Post#8 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:35 am

Totally the WoW related quote of the month

Virek
Demon Hunter

Post#9 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:35 pm

it gets my vote

Gig

Post#10 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:11 pm

Lealla...when does icecrown come out?

Gnomerman

Post#11 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:07 pm

yup, i got noobified there.

to be honest i can't look at just about anything anymore at work.

and top dps is only as useful as the tank keeping threat and the healers keeping the tank alive.

but yes... i am a lazy bum these days. and i am surprised that mages pwn something fierce. before i start playing they pwn, and after i stop.... lol.

but i am not reliable as a raider, or pretty much anything, cuz work likes to send me places multiple times a month lately. however, i have been to all sorts of fun places...

in a month i get to go to camden arkansas... im so not excited :(

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Ecnailla

Post#12 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:22 am

lol...

"We are worthless! Our damage is crap!"

"You dmg is top..."

"We are still worthless if the tank can't hold aggro!"
"Plus my gear isn't top!"
"And an expansion is coming- I hate leveling"
"Look at this new wand I got!"
"I'm a rocket scientist"

God I miss you gnomer... I mean... I wanted to kill you most of the time, but still... I miss your everstuck push to talk.

I know, I know... Massacist... (sp?)

Ginxx

Post#13 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:03 pm

I LOVE LAMP!

Gnomerman

Post#14 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:43 pm

Ecnailla wrote:lol...

"We are worthless! Our damage is crap!"

"You dmg is top..."

"We are still worthless if the tank can't hold aggro!"
"Plus my gear isn't top!"
"And an expansion is coming- I hate leveling"
"Look at this new wand I got!"
"I'm a rocket scientist"

God I miss you gnomer... I mean... I wanted to kill you most of the time, but still... I miss your everstuck push to talk.

I know, I know... Massacist... (sp?)

yeah... you pretty much nailed it right there.

and just to let you know, i think that about pretty much everyone, not just wow folks. trust me, i have to work with some bumbling idiots, which sucks when they are the ones in control of the money in the program

but maybe i'll hop on vent just to point out flaws :)

Kalianna

Post#15 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:53 pm

I hold the power, you will be banned. :)
Please someone, give me the knowledge to only Blink when I should.

Return to “Warcraft General”