Yawa 10 man

Talk about anything Warcraft related.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Elvenbane
Leader

Post#16 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:19 pm

Now we're playing Guess Who, and it is a clusterfuck of fail.

I'm waiting for a turn to ask questions... my first will be "do they have a penis"
...I wonder if I'll get banned today.
It's the thought that counts, not how many people die because of it.
Elvenbane#1520

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#17 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:29 pm

I'm in if I'm not otherwise committed to a Beard run. I still need Naxx and Ulduar achievements on Lealla, and Brendore could possibly use a few pieces of gear from Uld10.

Gnomerman

Post#18 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:18 am

omg literally lol about hello kitty online. hello kitty mmo? seriously that is halarious.

almost tempted to play. will my laptop run it?

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Elvenbane
Leader

Post#19 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:02 pm

it reminds me of pokemon
Elvenbane#1520

Ceydan

Post#20 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:17 pm

it reminds me of pokemon

Count me in.

Kendalh
Demon Hunter

Post#21 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:22 pm

Guenever wrote:Seriously, you people have broken my friend. Your shenanigans have driven him to beating cartoon animals to sleep. You should be ashamed.

What prize do we get for this? And the better question, how much dkp is it worth?

Guenever
Demon Hunter

Post#22 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:16 pm

50 dkp minus!!!

Elvenbane
Leader

Post#23 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:22 pm

I'd rather have liquor... #justsayin
Elvenbane#1520

Kalianna

Post#24 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:46 pm

It's Liquor Time in Zeph's pants!
Please someone, give me the knowledge to only Blink when I should.

Gnomerman

Post#25 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:15 pm

i think its stoli time :)

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Tweaked

Re: Yawa 10 man

Post#26 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:28 pm

Ecnailla wrote:Ok, lets do this....

What?
10 man raids. Any and all. Whatever we feel like and have comp for.
I'd like to see some Uldar and TOC attempts made on a pretty regular basis.

When?
Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights
any other nights.
I am available Fri/Sat/Sun, but if others are free Mon- Thur- so be it.

Who?
Anyone who is or was in yawa. Anyone else.
If you main raid in XYZ guild- stay in XYZ guild.
If you have a friend who is a badazz healbot and we are short 1 heals- grab'em.

Loot?
Rolls. Main spec over off spec. Main spec is what you are rolling as primarily that night.
Exceptions should be arranged before we ever start. If you are primarily healing b/c we need a healer, but your main is dps - that is fine, we just want to make sure everyone knows. DBaD rule applies.

Goal?
I would like to see around 10 people become pretty regular and we only need to sub out here and there if someone has something come up. Very similar to off nights during Yawa's main raiding days. Just about every week I could count on Holy, Dark, Aden, Bru, Mel, Ken, V, and a few others to always run some 10 man Naxx and such. We all got to the point that we were basiclly farming one achivment after the other. I'm just looking to start a new crew. If it ends up being a one night thing, but we can clear uldar - great. If it is a 3 night thing and we kill a few bosses here and a few over here - fine. If it is a 3 night thing and we are clearing every 10 man blizz ever considered making on hard modes... cool.

Seriousness level?
Know the fights, Don't get totally wasted, unless that is the theme of the night. Only pot/flask if you feel the need, not required.

I don't have a dual spec at the moment. I have meh gear for both dps and healing, but I can work on one as an off spec if needed. I'll be playing my paladin, not my Dk. I've always enjoyed her more.

I have a few toons on the server still and would definitely be interested in running some TOC 10 man on the weekends.

I have some toons out of guild since the closing of yawa doors. If you see me on any of my toons, just let me know the time of the run. I would be happy to bring any of them to make comp work. As painful as it would be I would be willing to respec pve.

Tweaked (priest)
Puniative (shammy resto)
Twweaked (rogue)
Tuffenuff (warrior)
Reafered (dk)

Kalianna

Post#27 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:49 pm

Hey Tweaked what up?

Tweaked

Post#28 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:13 pm

not much, bored at work....still addicted to wow. I cleared the TOC content in 10 man (always preferred form of progression) with different pug folks. Other than that too much work...How about yourself?

Kalianna

Post#29 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:31 pm

Doing well. Playing Dragon Age: Origins and The Witcher atm. I am starting to miss my WoW family...oh what to do? Hope you have a great Holiday season man and to all a Wonderful New Year. I know it's early but I love saying it.

Return to “Warcraft General”