Netherweave Cloth/Bags-Eternal Fire/Life & making some g

Talk about anything Warcraft related.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Ecnailla

Netherweave Cloth/Bags-Eternal Fire/Life & making some g

Post#1 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:34 am

I've been learning all about playing the AH and making lots of gold over the past couple of weeks and it has really paid off. In the last 10 days I have made about 3500g profit on my lvl 19 bank alt.

The 3 areas I primarily focus on are Eternal Fires, Lifes and Netherweave cloth/bags.

If you need these items or would like to sell these items, let me know. I'll buy all of them you have or sell them to you cheaper than you can get them on the AH, unless the price is just really high and I have sold out. Fires right now are pretty high and I haven't been able to get my hands on any for a reasonable price.

I will buy all of these you can throw at me. Just COD them to Youaredead for the buy price.

Eternals: buy price/sell price/AH price (more or less)
Eternal Fire 25/27/32+
Eternal Life 17/20/25+

Netherweave Cloth -
I don't like selling this, but if you need some let me know.
I currently buy all of them that arn't way overpriced from the AH, so don't go to the AH for this item, you will be paying way to much.
I buy at least 3 times a day, so you might be able to get a few stacks reasonably, but you will probably have better luck just pinging me for some.

That said - I will buy this stuff like candy - COD it to me for like 3.5-4g a stack and I'll take all you can send.

Netherweave Bags:
I am usually the lowest person on the AH at around 9.5g.
I'll sell em to you guys for 6g.

I'm looking to get into other areas too - do you farm something pretty regularly? Don't like playing the AH game? Want someone to buy it at a steady price? Let me know and we can work something out. You farm, I play the AH, we both profit : ).

If you want to make some money off your professions let me know. I'll buy your dragonseye/titansteal/transmute everyday at a steady price...I'll even send you the mats and just pay you a little for the service if you like. Make pots/flasks for your raids? COD the procs to me instead of handing them out, use the money you make off the procs to buy the stuff you need to make more flasks/pots for your raid.

Return to “Warcraft General”