Zeph&Ecn's powerleveling extravaganza

Talk about anything Warcraft related.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Ecnailla

Post#1 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:11 pm

If you are interested in doing this let me know. I'd pair you with guens account so she can get the mount and I could power level you even faster using my pally or DK instead of a lock or hunter.
You do have to buy a brand new wow/bc/wrath though, good if you sold your account or just want to start fresh, but not practical to just level an alt.

Monday, November 23rd - We start two brand new characters and get them to level 18 by Tuesday night.
Wednesday night, they go from level 18 to level 40.
Thursday they go from 40 to 52.
Tonight? This weekend? 60 for sure. Not to mention that I have a level 46 mage that will hit 60 right along with them.
How do you level two toons to 60 and 1 from 31+ to 60 all in less than a week?
Recruit a friend + mind numbing instance farming.

You can walk into
deadmines at level 10,
stocks at 15,
Scarlet monastery at 20,
ZF at 35,
Sholo/strat at 45,
Ramps at 55.

At level 20, I hopped on my deathknight, made my portal to the plaguelands and ran up to SM in just a few min. Cleared the area and I summoned zeph's level 20 mage to the entrance. I also had Guen's lock there, so he was safe from respawns. I then logged over to my level 20 lock and had zeph summon me to SM - the 3 of us then ran SM (mostly Cath) over and over getting about 1 level per run. In just a few hours we went from 20 to 40.

Did the same thing for ZF and Sholo/strat up to 52. I went to train and learned rank 1-2 and 3 of some spells. My level 52 lock can't summon a fel pup or sucubus, but he has a fel guard : )

Once Zeph hits 60 he will have 29 levels to give any of my toons 59 or lower - so he can level up my mage to 60 with some to spare. (I actually switched out my mage and lock some, so they are currently 52 and 54 - my mage is a bit ahead)

A little info on recruit a friend:
300% exp from quests and kills while in a party, close together and close in level. Stops at level 60.
Once an hour you can summon your friend. This is per character. I can summon him once per hour on each of my toons and he can summon any of my characters to him once per hour.
Everytime 2 levels the recruit dings, then can "give a level" to any toon on their friends account as long as that toon is a lower level than them. So if he leveled to 3 (ding twice) he could auto level a new toon on my account to lvl 2 right away. You do not have to use them as you get them - you can save them up, but it stops at level 60. So, if he leveled to 60, he would have dinged 59 times, thus he would have 29 levels to grant.

Lasts 90 days.

If you have a level 80 to help, you could level every class to 60 in that 90 days without breaking a sweat. But you sure would be sick of instances lol. (i'm pretty sick of SM Cath and strat atm)

Ecnailla

Post#2 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:16 pm

What is really cool about it is, it is 100% legit. The only shady thing I did was access 2 accounts that don't belong to me and triple box it, but 3 people could do what I have listed above and be well within blizz' rules.

I guess they figure, if you have a friend willing to do this for you, you are going to stick with it a little while and that you can level up through BC and Wrath to learn your stuff. They get the new account, you get to level 60 blazing fast.

Ecnailla

Post#3 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:32 am

Hit 60 on all 3 a few hrs ago.

zephar

Post#4 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:58 pm

AMAZING I SAY AMAZING
I crit perception so hard that I could see why people love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

" I saw a baby [ panda ] sneeze in a video and it telepathicly gave me a bonar. Cosmic Powers "

Return to “Warcraft General”