[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Suggestions - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

Suggestions

Talk about anything Warcraft related.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Kalianna

Suggestions

Post#1 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:58 am

I'm going to bring my son over to WoW as a friend invite and we are going to level together. I wanted to ask you, especially those who might have done this, (cough cough) Justin and Zack what classes might work well together for this. I have some ideas but I just wondered what some of you might think. Thanks in advance.
Please someone, give me the knowledge to only Blink when I should.

zephar

Post#2 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:12 pm

Class wise I'd pick whatever you have wanted to play. We rolled Warlock+Mage so double the casting action, double the fun. Rogue + Warrior is always a fun idea. As well as Pally+Rogue/Pally+Warrior.

Druids are always a fun class to play as well.
I crit perception so hard that I could see why people love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

" I saw a baby [ panda ] sneeze in a video and it telepathicly gave me a bonar. Cosmic Powers "

Tweaked

Post#3 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:14 pm

kali...its always fun to roll a class that can offheal, and by fun, I mean less of a pain in the ass. My buddy and i lvl'd shaman and druid together (enhance and boomkin) it was actually not too bad. instant ghostwholf made it go alot faster.

Ecnailla

Post#4 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:26 pm

You want to try tank, so roll a class that can tank.

Have him roll a class than can heal. You will be able to jump in instances a lot easier along the way. Wow is trial and error... Why not have him start with a healing capable class. You don't have to spec to tank or heal to actually do it until you get around 60. Just keep some gear for it.

A druid with all points in balance can put on tank gear and drop into bear form to tank well up through 60. Same with a pally or warrior.

Same for all healers.

Taralash

Post#5 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:00 pm

Hey Kali! Long time no speaky. Druids rock, man, and I would heartily recommend one.

Kalianna

Post#6 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:44 pm

Please someone, give me the knowledge to only Blink when I should.

Return to “Warcraft General”