Suggestions

Talk about anything Warcraft related.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Kalianna

Suggestions

Post#1 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:58 am

I'm going to bring my son over to WoW as a friend invite and we are going to level together. I wanted to ask you, especially those who might have done this, (cough cough) Justin and Zack what classes might work well together for this. I have some ideas but I just wondered what some of you might think. Thanks in advance.
Please someone, give me the knowledge to only Blink when I should.

zephar

Post#2 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:12 pm

Class wise I'd pick whatever you have wanted to play. We rolled Warlock+Mage so double the casting action, double the fun. Rogue + Warrior is always a fun idea. As well as Pally+Rogue/Pally+Warrior.

Druids are always a fun class to play as well.
I crit perception so hard that I could see why people love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

" I saw a baby [ panda ] sneeze in a video and it telepathicly gave me a bonar. Cosmic Powers "

Tweaked

Post#3 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:14 pm

kali...its always fun to roll a class that can offheal, and by fun, I mean less of a pain in the ass. My buddy and i lvl'd shaman and druid together (enhance and boomkin) it was actually not too bad. instant ghostwholf made it go alot faster.

Ecnailla

Post#4 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:26 pm

You want to try tank, so roll a class that can tank.

Have him roll a class than can heal. You will be able to jump in instances a lot easier along the way. Wow is trial and error... Why not have him start with a healing capable class. You don't have to spec to tank or heal to actually do it until you get around 60. Just keep some gear for it.

A druid with all points in balance can put on tank gear and drop into bear form to tank well up through 60. Same with a pally or warrior.

Same for all healers.

Taralash

Post#5 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:00 pm

Hey Kali! Long time no speaky. Druids rock, man, and I would heartily recommend one.

Kalianna

Post#6 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:44 pm

Hey Tara. How ya doin? Yeah I'm thinking Druid and Shaman as suggested by Tweaked and now supported by you. Hope you are well.
Please someone, give me the knowledge to only Blink when I should.

Return to “Warcraft General”