Gynxx!

Talk about anything Warcraft related.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Ginxx

Gynxx!

Post#1 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:05 pm

I started a new druid on the horde side of Vek. I wanted to see all the horde content id missed and play the game through again with the new stuff. The dungeon finder and the ability to que and get xp through bgs has revolutionized leveling in wow. Getting a mount at 20 rocks as well. It is like night and day. This is the most fun ive had in wow since i first started playing it. I have gone through dungeons in the last few days taht i have never done in a regular lvl apporiate group and like 90% of them have been great. The ones that were not good we kicked the bad apples and got good replacements right away. Cheers for this one blizz, i thought i was out and you pulled me back in. If anyone has toons on the horde side of vek and wants to chat hit me up: Gynxx.

Taralash

Post#2 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:19 am

kewl beanz

Manchild

Post#3 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:12 pm

First of all FUCK YOU for not telling me.......(part 2 coming soon)

Manchild

Post#4 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:13 pm

Secondly what level is you toon? I want to be all kinds of inside you!

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#5 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:24 am

I'm seriously considering transferring my Undead Mage from Ysondre to Vek, just because it's annoying to log on him and not know anybody.

Ginxx

Post#6 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:50 am

lvl 34 now. It goes wicked fast with the new changes! The BoA stuff really helps.

Kalianna

Post#7 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:09 pm

My son and I have leveled 2 toons each to 60 in a month. Think we'll do another one. Still a bunch of time left on "invite a friend" plan. IT ROCKS
Please someone, give me the knowledge to only Blink when I should.

zephar

Post#8 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:56 am

Kali whats your Pallies name? Cause I'm still leveling on my mage as well
I crit perception so hard that I could see why people love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

" I saw a baby [ panda ] sneeze in a video and it telepathicly gave me a bonar. Cosmic Powers "

Kalianna

Post#9 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:05 am

Snifalishus

Between my son and I we have (2) Pallies (1)holy Priest and a Druid. All between 60 and 65

zephar

Post#10 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:38 pm

Kalianna wrote:Snifalishus

Between my son and I we have (2) Pallies (1)holy Priest and a Druid. All between 60 and 65

Wow that is one crazy name hahaha How did you come up with that?
I crit perception so hard that I could see why people love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

" I saw a baby [ panda ] sneeze in a video and it telepathicly gave me a bonar. Cosmic Powers "

Kalianna

Post#11 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:55 pm

Oh Zeph, just use that crazy imagination of yours

Return to “Warcraft General”