Some research and comparison got me X amount of numbers

Shaman class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

ryeku

Some research and comparison got me X amount of numbers

Post#1 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:59 pm

Shammy Rotation

I was using some of these rotations and found something useful.

Shammy Rotation 2
Shammy Rotation 3

Personally I like SS>FS>LL>2 sec intervention(summon wolves,Trinket, or LB[only if MS is on 4th or 5th tick{4th only if hero is up}])>ES>SS>etc.

This being based on an 8 sec SS, but i think ima bum it down one point for 9 sec instead so i have more time and don't miss a LB or shock cast.

Anything else i should think about changing in my spec? (and please don't say gems)
Ryeku
Thievery is not what other's make of it, but what you get from it.
-Ryeku

Brulan

Post#2 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:44 pm

Gems! Ha Just kidding!

As far as the rotation goes. You really shouldn't be using a "rotation" its more a of priority system.

SS > MW > LL > FS > ES

Whenever the highest one is off cooldown, Use that, otherwise work your way down the list until you find one that isn't on cooldown.

As far as your spec goes. I would considering taking the points out of Imp SS and moving them to fill out the rest of unleashed rage but its really not a necessity. Aden could tell you what he thinks, he'd know a little better than me. Do you find yourself eating up all 4 charges before your SS cooldown is back up?
Last edited by Brulan on Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No.

ryeku

Post#3 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:09 am

My shield usually kills up to 3 of the 4 and the other 1 or 2 is killed with instant casts. As far as rotation, priority was what i really ment (thank you for the word i was looking for, just couldn't remember).
Thievery is not what other's make of it, but what you get from it.

-Ryeku

Return to “Shaman”