[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
My Wrath Resto Build - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

My Wrath Resto Build

Shaman class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Polarside

My Wrath Resto Build

Post#1 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:29 am

I finally came to a conclusion on my spec. This is what my build will be...

I think it'll work out pretty great. I didn't pick up Healing Way because the more I thought about it, the more I realized that even with a lot of the new talents, I will still rarely use it. If I do it will only be cast once and not over and over.

I almost took Focused Mind as well. Reduction on silence and interruption effects is always a good thing, but not as extremely important in PvE as in PvP. I'd also rather keep my enhancement talents to able to pick up Elemental Weapons for the bonus to Earthliving Weapon over the rare silence or interrupt effects on a PvE boss.

Thought about Tidal Force, but a 3 minute cooldown makes it not worth it for me.

Didn't take Healing Grace because in the one build I was using when I still raided, I dropped it and had no threat issues.

I've seen some specs with people not filling out Tidal Mastery. Why? I do not know. Crit is more important than before because of Improved Water Shield. With Tidal Waves in the mix as well, having Riptide and Chain Heal reduce the casting times of our next 2 Lesser Healing Waves or Healing Waves, they will be used a little more often. I see casting Riptide -> Chain Heal -> Lesser Healing Wave or Healing Wave becoming a decent rotation. Having high crit with Improved Water Shield will be nice...Not to mention the new talent Ancestral Awakening in the mix too. But thats provided Lesser Healing Wave or Healing Wave actually crit. heh...

Anyways... I think this spec will prove to be really nice and work wonders.

Let me know what you guys think. I put a lot of thought into finally going with this spec. I really can't wait to try it out at 80...5-mans and raids.
Shhh! Theres a dead horde in my trunk. Wanna see it? Fuck around and you'll be it.

Brulan

Post#2 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:00 pm

No.

Polarside

Post#3 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:10 pm

Shhh! Theres a dead horde in my trunk. Wanna see it? Fuck around and you'll be it.

Return to “Shaman”