ADDONS: Member Created

Forum for mod & macro requests and discussion

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Gadera

ADDONS: Member Created

Post by Gadera » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:04 am

Huh? What?

We will now be featuring addons in this section that have been created by the members of You and Whose Army. Please note that unless otherwise specified, the addons listed here are for download only for YaWA members.

The addons will be listed as new threads in the "Macro Discussion" section, with a title format similar to "ADDON: JASpellHelper - Created by Lealla" and will include general installation, common commands and usage information within the post.

A master list of the addons included in this thread and who created them will also be kept within this initial post, linking to the addon's individual thread.

How do I get more information on a particular addon?

Any questions regarding the addons should either be directed to the addon's creator, or presented in a reply to that addon's individual thread. Replies to these threads must remain strictly on-topic, or they will be removed. This is to help ensure that all responses can be seen and addressed in the most efficient manner.

Popularly requested information may also be added to the addon's original post on request by the addon creator.

How can I contribute my own addon to this list?

If you wish to contribute your own personally-created addon to this list, please feel free to PM me for instructions on how to have your addon included.

The Master List
Last edited by Gadera on Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Gadera

Post by Gadera » Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:37 pm

Moved all member created addon threads to Macro Discussion as it's a better place to look and find them than the general footman forums.

Also allows Lealla to assist in the moderation of these threads, as he is our resident UI mastah.