Interesting concept. I'll be interested to see who tries it and how well it works for them.
Regardless of whether you use this addon, there are some UI issues you must resolve before you can effectively participate in Phase 3 of the Malygos encounter, especially for those raid members who will be dedicated to healing.
- Your UI must be capable of displaying and targeting raid members' vehicles.
- If you use the default Blizzard pull-out raid frames, this will happen automatically.
- If you use X-Perl, you must enable the Raid Pet Frames under the Raid options tab.
- It's extremely helpful if your UI can show out-of-range units. You'll need to be able to target the people you need to heal efficiently.
- You should target the drake that you're healing, not the person inside it. This can be confusing in X-Perl.
- Your target frame should show your combo point stacks on your current target (whether it's Malygos or the drake you're healing). In X-Perl, this is done in the Target tab: enable the Blizzard Combo Points Display.
- If you properly use the 1-1-2 method for stacking Engulf on Malygos, you should never need to worry about monitoring your debuff stack, but the addon Ryeku linked can assist with that.