[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
DK Rune Watcher and Timer + Strike utilization mods=P - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

DK Rune Watcher and Timer + Strike utilization mods=P

Forum for mod & macro requests and discussion

Moderator: Demon Hunters

ryeku

DK Rune Watcher and Timer + Strike utilization mods=P

Post#1 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:42 pm

Nice when you want to see the CD times of each rune, even in .1 of a sec. Even tho there's a few bugs here and there, they're vary rare to occur. I used this for a month and 1/4 and loving it. Was also wandering how many others use this for their DK?
Fun alturenative to MR are or
(Personally I like MR. The bars are a little more enjoyable to watch compared to looking at a sword or little circles with a number inside it, BIG NUMBERS and ABBREVIATED RUNES are WIN=P)

To get a feel for a rotation or useage, Perf comes to
It can give some good rotations to what runes you have available at the time, but shouldn't be relied on too greatly. Nice learning tool while getting used to the DK's 2 systems of power.

Ryeku
Thievery is not what other's make of it, but what you get from it.
-Ryeku

Kalianna

Post#2 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:17 am

Thanks for thr tip Ryeku. I like trying new addons and look forward to trying this on on my DK
Please someone, give me the knowledge to only Blink when I should.

Elvenbane
Leader

Post#3 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:26 am

...or just use xperl
It's the thought that counts, not how many people die because of it.
Elvenbane#1520

Kalianna

Post#4 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:35 am

Yeah I do use that as well but not thrilled w/ it's DK shit ! sorry EB

Gnomerman

Post#5 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:39 am

man... you guys need to much help playing wow... lrn2micro/macro (and my macro i don't mean the things lealla helps you write) your shit.

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Kalianna

Post#6 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:49 am

To each his own Gnomer, to each his own!

Gnomerman

Post#7 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:54 am

:p i havn't been around much of late, so i feel the need to fuck with people... especially peoples heads... nothing like a good mind fuck here and there :)

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Kendalh
Demon Hunter

Post#8 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:43 am

Or double post.

ryeku

Re: DK Rune Watcher and Timer + Strike utilization mods=P

Post#9 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:37 pm

-Ryeku

Elvenbane
Leader

Post#10 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:04 pm

Elvenbane#1520

Elvenbane
Leader

Post#11 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:04 pm

Elvenbane#1520

hyrion

Post#12 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:19 pm

ryeku

Post#13 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:43 pm

-Ryeku

Return to “WoW Addon & Macro Discussion”