Macros with Clique

Forum for mod & macro requests and discussion

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Sionnaine

Macros with Clique

Post#1 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:53 pm

Elven, I know you were mentioning this last night and stuff and for the others that use Clique I thought I would mention this.

If you write a macro in Clique you must have [target=mouseover] in the /cast command. It was screwing up my macros last night (didn't catch it because it was working for some reason when I first wrote them).
- Sionnaine -

Paxstris

Post#2 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:07 pm

You can also have Clique use the macros you've created within the game either under your global macros panel or your character customize macros panel.

Global macros use Macro Index 1-36
Character Specific macros starts at Macro Index 37-73

I was playing with this yesterday, and if you write a new macro, WoW's system will sort the macros alphabetically by name, so I appended 0# to all my macros to preserver order (where # is a wildcard number).

If for some reason you also use target healing as well, you can change Sionnaine's [target=mouseover] to

/cast [target=mouseover,exist] [] <spell name>

that way it will work if you use Clique's clicking, or if you don't wanna mouseover anyone, and wanna cast the spell on your current target.

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#3 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:49 pm

That's "exists", not "exist". And yes, you must use mouseover targeting in any macro you bind to or write within Clique.

Another tip: don't use modifiers in Clique macros. You bind Shift, Ctrl, and Alt clicks within the Clique interface itself and if you have them in a macro bound to a click, they will be overridden by Clique bindings.

Return to “WoW Addon & Macro Discussion”