Various Addons

Forum for mod & macro requests and discussion

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Ecnailla

Various Addons

Post#1 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:56 am

If you find an addon that you think others might find cool, post it.
I'll add links to mine later.

Geist-
Bind a key to Geist and when you hold down that key, 24 buttons come up right under your mouse. I put my food, bandages, flasks, elixers, prof., Stuff like that- Saves a lot of bar space and still keeps them very handy.

Button Bin. Like Fubar, but you can move it, hide it, even set it up for a mouse over.

CBH Viewpoint - Letterbox addon - gives you a lot wider view- enables you to see a lot more. I use a wide screen monitor anyway, so this gives me a really really wide angle - I love it. Plus you can throw a ton of addons in the black space and have a lot more real estate for addons.

SexyMap: Mini map addon -There are two featrues of this addon I love- You can Keybind a Hud map - so you have a big mini map right in the middle of your screen and it fades out all buttons that are on your mini map - they appear when you mouse over them.

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#2 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:59 am

SquawkAndAwe - a vital addon for Balance Druids, it allows you to track the duration and internal cooldown of Eclipse.

Kendalh
Demon Hunter

Post#3 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:20 am

Something similar to Geist,

oPie - lets you create radial button menus at your mouse. As an example, I have my pally auras and my mage's portals / teleports bound to radial menus.

Return to “WoW Addon & Macro Discussion”