The 3 word story so far...[I'll update when I feel like it]

Forum for jokes, videos and other random shit. Some content may be NSFW.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Ecnailla
WoW character race: Draenei
WoW character class: Paladin
WoW character gender: Male
WoW character level: 70

The 3 word story so far...[I'll update when I feel like it]

Post by Ecnailla » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:34 pm

Once upon a time a sexy spacegoat touched a magical statue. It turned real and granted him three little boys to farm gold for to use for his own personal Mekgineers chopper so he could drive away from this hell hole, but it broke down because he forgot to grease the overcharged capacitor. So he made sandwiches out of some moldy oat bread that caused him to spank his guild leader Elvenbane till elven cried for his mommy. Mommy never came. So EB had to substitue a Goat with 2 of the finest lagar the world has ever seen. He then drank a vile concoction made of crush bananas that were fried with eggs in a skull from a large leg eatting murlock. That is why She asked how a sexy barber can put things up his butt with such skill he didn't realize it was ENORMOUS enough to touch all the way to the moon. I've had better,things to do with my time.Stroking With Mayo and hot dogs to accompany my long and hard pile of wooden boats and hos to suck your massive lollipop that that Bru gave to EB that tasted like ass because it was made of ass cream and dingleberrys which are very brown and asslike.

Gig

Post by Gig » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:46 pm

HA HA!!!! EPIC

holydudez

Post by holydudez » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:42 pm

A million monkeys typing on a million typewriters could never touch this

Context

Post by Context » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:02 pm

lawl
...have trigger, will travel...

ryeku

Post by ryeku » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:13 pm

wow... just wow...
Thievery is not what other's make of it, but what you get from it.
-Ryeku