Hey Guys...

Forum for jokes, videos and other random shit. Some content may be NSFW.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Ecnailla
WoW character race: Draenei
WoW character class: Paladin
WoW character gender: Male
WoW character level: 70

Hey Guys...

Post by Ecnailla » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:32 pm

I might or might not be around for the next few days. I have to take defensive driving and might fuck around on my driud just to make the time pass faster.

But I won't be renewing my account. My life has utterly and irreversibly changed since Friday and one of the results is I am done with all this. I'm sorry zeph... I really wanted to level to 80 with you. I'm sorry V and Solde, I was really looking forward to some fun with our new alts. But I have to go now and I don't know if I will ever be back. I strongly doubt it.

Pray for me please. If you are into that type of thing. Maybe even if you're not.

zephar

Post by zephar » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:52 pm

Life always comes first brah. I hope you can make it through whatever is going on.
Take care of yourself man! Be sure to send me text every once and while.
I crit perception so hard that I could see why people love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

" I saw a baby [ panda ] sneeze in a video and it telepathicly gave me a bonar. Cosmic Powers "

Kalianna

Post by Kalianna » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:12 am

Justin, good luck man. You know that I have always enjoyed being around WoW with you. I can honestly say you are a friend even though I've never met you. I hope someday I will. Peace.

Peter (but always Kali)
Please someone, give me the knowledge to only Blink when I should.

Gnomerman

Post by Gnomerman » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:25 pm

Ec, i do hope that you can make it through what your going through, and i have faith that you will get through it and be a better man because of it.

good luck to you, and i'll cya round man.

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Manchild

Post by Manchild » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:29 pm

Ec, best of luck with your sex change operation. I know it will come with many new challenges, not being taken seriously, loss of common sense, not being able to use the bathroom by yourself and the sudden urge to cook and clean everything, just to name a few. If I know anyone with the strength to conquer these new and sudden changes it is you. Be well good friend.

-Mike

p.s. send me pics of your pussy as soon as it is healed up!

zephar

Post by zephar » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:16 pm

Manchild wrote:Ec, best of luck with your sex change operation. I know it will come with many new challenges, not being taken seriously, loss of common sense, not being able to use the bathroom by yourself and the sudden urge to cook and clean everything, just to name a few. If I know anyone with the strength to conquer these new and sudden changes it is you. Be well good friend.

-Mike

p.s. send me pics of your pussy as soon as it is healed up!

I wish I could think of an amazing follow up of this because this is full of awesomeness
I crit perception so hard that I could see why people love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

" I saw a baby [ panda ] sneeze in a video and it telepathicly gave me a bonar. Cosmic Powers "