[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
So long yet so fun^_^ - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

So long yet so fun^_^

Discuss games.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

ryeku

So long yet so fun^_^

Post#1 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:22 pm

Well its about one week till release and its good to say hi to everyone after the few months that came of it.:P
Now im wondering, who all will be playing/trying aion during the headstart program and on which server? Many that kinda know me and my nubness, know i don't likeing being alone when it comes to leveling or trying to find a group for something, ask void or nolat, i benefited nolat with his warr [(32-44) in less then 5 days] which isnt too bad but still i wanna level with good rl friends i have around here and the best of the best (in my eyes). So I ask and call:

-BEEP-
"Where you at?"

Ryeku
P.S. You can most likly find me as Fox/Wolf/Foxwolf if i get my names:P
Thievery is not what other's make of it, but what you get from it.
-Ryeku

Kalianna

Post#2 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:33 am

I will be on Siel server as Asmodian. I'll be rolling a Sorcerer and a Chanter. I will be trying to get the name Kalianna on the Sorcerer. (no surprise there)
Please someone, give me the knowledge to only Blink when I should.

Ecnailla

Post#3 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:21 am

are asmodians the pretty ones or the darker ones?

Kalianna

Post#4 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:44 am

Darker
Please someone, give me the knowledge to only Blink when I should.

Ecnailla

Post#5 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:56 am

Cool, I like their wings better.

Gig

Post#6 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:40 am

i'll be with Kali, Rx, Hellen, Asci, Pax, and Hyrion (later) on Siel server as an Asmodian. look for either Lopann or Soul Glow (the only asian looking Asmodian Spirit Master who has a red Afro).

ryeku

Post#7 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:38 pm

Thievery is not what other's make of it, but what you get from it.

-Ryeku

Return to “Game Discussion”