It's out right?

Discuss games.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Ginxx

It's out right?

Post#1 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:52 am

Did you guys pick this up yet? Is it good? What was the sever you all are on and what are your names again?

Kalianna

Post#2 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:53 am

If you're talking about Aion yes it's very good and we are on the Siel server as Asmodians. Names are Kalianna, Rxus, Hyrion, Aurron (Helen) Paxtris, Gig is here as well as is Asci. Our Legion (guild) is "Of the Fallen" If the balance between Asmodians and Elyos is off you might not be able to create a toon of the more crowded faction. The mobs and leveling in general is harder then WoW. The toons are so amazing because of the ability to customize them so much. It's a refreshing change from WoW which for me had run it's course and from what I see WoW has nothing to seduce me back either now or in the next Expac. Ginxx we'd love to see you over there. The Spiritmaster is alot like a lock, Gig is leveling one.
Please someone, give me the knowledge to only Blink when I should.

Gnomerman

Post#3 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:03 pm

for a seccond there i thought you were talking about how today is the first day in the history of the USA that we here in america can mms with an iphone. granted, the main reason that this means anything is because somehow apple infected 50 million people with the iwant virus.

silly me. the game looks pimp, but will cripple my rig with decent settings. and well, i am holding out till at least nvidia releasing its GT300 chips before my next build (granted there is a 90% chance i am going to grab and 5850 or 5870, depends if i want to drop 200 or 380 on a graphics card)

so maybe maybe not.

so, anyone play call of duty, and is stoked for modern warfare 2?

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Ginxx

Post#4 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:00 pm

my name is Mynxx and also Ginxx i havent seen any of you on yet so look for me

Elvenbane
Leader

Post#5 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:20 pm

I hope you fuckers are at least keeping the guild name alive
It's the thought that counts, not how many people die because of it.
Elvenbane#1520

Ecnailla

Post#6 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:58 pm

no...

They went hordie too...

Kalianna

Post#7 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:21 pm

"Of the Fallen" = Legion Name :( we thought about YaWA but knew we could never do it justice
Please someone, give me the knowledge to only Blink when I should.

Ginxx

Post#8 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:21 pm

It's so much fun!

Gnomerman

Post#9 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:20 pm

justice? HAHAHAHAHAHA there is no such thing

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Return to “Game Discussion”