I'm back where I belong...

Discuss games.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Ecnailla

I'm back where I belong...

Post#1 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:00 am

I'm back in wow.

Sorry guys, but Aion just dosen't have it.

I leveled to 30 on a sin and 27 on a Ranger. I just don't enjoy it.

I put a bunch of flux in the legion bank.

Kalianna

Post#2 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:17 am

Sorry to hear that Ecn. I'll miss you but I don't see WoW in my future.
I haven't given up on Aion yet. I think the lack of people in our legion makes the grouping aspect of it tough, at least for me who is not a big fan of pugs. Good luck to you and stay in touch.
Please someone, give me the knowledge to only Blink when I should.

Ginxx

Post#3 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:27 pm

wow. you're really going back to wow? same server and stuff? are you rejoining a guild? im totally abosorbed in dragon age orgins atm, its the shit!

Gig

Post#4 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:04 pm

yeah Kali...all i have are group quests in Aion and no one is on. i'm still playing and started a Chanter. i can't wait until SW:TOR comes out. gonna try that game next.

zephar

Post#5 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:01 pm

Dang it Ec! This makes me reconsider what I was going to do for upcoming games I want to play : /
I crit perception so hard that I could see why people love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

" I saw a baby [ panda ] sneeze in a video and it telepathicly gave me a bonar. Cosmic Powers "

Arlan

Post#6 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:44 pm

Saw you on this evening on Ekn. I reported everyone spamming anal in trade except you.

Ecnailla

Post#7 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:47 pm

: )

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#8 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:16 am

Woo, Ec! It'll be good to see ya.

Kalianna

Post#9 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:37 am

Gig,
I've been away alot because I've been either watching the Yankees win their 27th. World Series or catching up with my sleep because of it.
I have my Templar up to 22 and hope to continue to level her. I have swallowed my pride and decided to pug shit.

Ginxx,

I bought DragonAge last night. I figure I'll play that during extra slow Aion times. It seems to be good for that. I'm not sure about the combat system but I'm sure with more playtime I'll get more comfortable with it. I also think there is way to much time taken up with cutscenes.

Ginxx

Post#10 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:01 am

Kali, Yea it's very story heavy so if youre not into that its a drag, but i love that part of it. The combat is amazing once you realize how deep the strategy is. There was this fight against a whole horde of zombies that i died on like five times in a row before i worked out a strategy that would let me kill them all. You really have to make perfect use of all of your party's abilities to make it through the tough fights. Pause play pause play pause etc etc.

Kalianna

Post#11 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:20 pm

Cool, thanks for the input Ginxx. What did you roll? I'm a Human, male, warrior. Go figure.

Manchild

Post#12 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:33 pm

Im back too mother fuckers!!!!!!!!!

Ginxx

Post#13 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:31 am

My main character is a dwarf commoner assassin. I use shale as a tank, Sten as dps warrior and off tank, and Morrigan as a healer/CC/dps. The thing i love about the game is you can control everyone in your party so it's like you are playing all the classes. This play though im being very evil. I'll probably go through again with a mage as my main and be more good.

Context

Post#14 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:24 am

argh want dragon age!!!

oh i'm back in WoW too.
:P
...have trigger, will travel...

Kalianna

Post#15 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:08 am

Yeah I'm playing Dragon Age wtf is WoW??????????

Return to “Game Discussion”