[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
HOW-TO: Playing Music on Vent - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

HOW-TO: Playing Music on Vent

Computers, Gadgets and other Cool Shit

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Elvenbane
Leader

HOW-TO: Playing Music on Vent

Post#1 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:48 am

Load up Vent and connect to the server, go to Setup

1. Uncheck "Use Push-To-Talk Hotkey"
2. Change Sensitivity to 0
3. Under "Hardware input mixer (Optional)" change the Line to Wave/MP3
4. Change Line Volume to 50%

Exit setup and check off "Mute Sound"

Be sure to mute the sound or you'll get all types of bad feedback.

Please only play music in the Music channel.

Thanks and enjoy!
It's the thought that counts, not how many people die because of it.
Elvenbane#1520

zephar

Post#2 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:36 pm

I crit perception so hard that I could see why people love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

" I saw a baby [ panda ] sneeze in a video and it telepathicly gave me a bonar. Cosmic Powers "

Csesium

Post#3 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:52 pm

Context

Post#4 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:04 am

...have trigger, will travel...

Colder

Post#5 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:48 am

Csesium

Post#6 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:02 pm

i played music didn't i?

Colder

Post#7 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:10 pm

touche

zephar

Post#8 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:37 pm

When will the burning stop!
I crit perception so hard that I could see why people love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

" I saw a baby [ panda ] sneeze in a video and it telepathicly gave me a bonar. Cosmic Powers "

Colder

Post#9 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:31 pm

For burning i recomend Itch-Off Cream it works instant and prevents further burning and itching to occur...also it's really oilly.

Gadera

Post#10 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:01 pm

This brings a whole new meaning to the burning crusade...

Context

Post#11 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:56 am

omfg you trolls....

:P

...have trigger, will travel...

Elvenbane
Leader

Post#12 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:04 am

derka derka mohammed jihad!!!!!!!
It's the thought that counts, not how many people die because of it.
Elvenbane#1520

Brand

Post#13 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:18 am

Sherpa sherpa sherpa, bok allah!
I HAVE CANDY GET IN VAN

zephar

Post#14 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:59 pm

Ecnailla

Post#15 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:11 pm

Return to “Technical Discussion”