[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
amd/ati 4800 series - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

amd/ati 4800 series

Computers, Gadgets and other Cool Shit

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Gnomerman

amd/ati 4800 series

Post#1 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:45 pm

does anyone have one of these cards?

i need to ask questions!!!

thanks

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Dzam

Post#2 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:18 pm

I am about to get the 4870x2 ftw!!! this 8800GT just still doesn't cut it. I am getting 10-15fps in 25 mans. Killing me!!!!

Gnomerman

Post#3 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:18 pm

mmm sexy, i can't float a $450 card right now. im building an $800 rig for my personal use for 2 months (im "testing" it for my little bro until he can come pick it up (im don't feel comfortable shipping a handcrafted pc if im the one insuring it).

im looking at a 4850 or 4870.. probably a 4850, just trying to balance out the pc, and if i can squeeze a 4870 in the budget, i will, but i dont' want to sacrifice anything anywhere else (ie im not using a stock cpu cooler, using brand name case etc)

what brand are you planning on purchasing D?

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Virek
Demon Hunter

Post#4 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:54 am

i just got a HD4765 gnomer. not sure if i can help at all, but ill chat

Dzam

Post#5 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:34 am

I will probably get the one from Asus since they have the best support and warranty on their products.

Return to “Technical Discussion”