[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Can "See" the internet but not get there. - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

Can "See" the internet but not get there.

Computers, Gadgets and other Cool Shit

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Sionnaine

Can "See" the internet but not get there.

Post#1 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am

Alright so earlier this morning before class I tried to go online and get some notes from WebCT and I couldn't get to the internet. Running slightly behind schedule I didn't fiddle with it and I just went to the Library and did them there. However when I got back from classes and tried to connect I managed after about 30 minutes of trying for about 2 minutes (sumatively over 3 attempts) with my last one getting me 2100ms latency and eventually not being able to log on to the game and hence I couldn't raid.

Normally when I get this problem Vista says that I have multiple networks, including a connection to the internet. I normally disable my network adapter and then enable it and it usually will fix the problem but not tonight.

**** SIDEBAR ****

I really am not in the mood to hear people tell me Vista is crap, blah blah blah. I a) Can't Afford a New OS b) do not have the time right now during the middle of my semester to learn a new OS. So please spare me the posts about that and actually try and help me.
- Sionnaine -

Kendalh
Demon Hunter

Post#2 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:15 am

Just a bit more info please. How do you connect to your network: wireless, wired, private residence, dorm room? Are you connected straight to your modem or to a router, if this is a private residence?

Paxstris

Post#3 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:20 am

Sionnaine

Post#4 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:33 am

- Sionnaine -

Gig

Post#5 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:59 am

Return to “Technical Discussion”