[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Doubled my RAM biatches! - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

Doubled my RAM biatches!

Computers, Gadgets and other Cool Shit

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Elvenbane
Leader

Doubled my RAM biatches!

Post#1 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:08 am

So my new (non-broken) ram came today and poof 4GB of sexyness on the 1st try!
It's the thought that counts, not how many people die because of it.
Elvenbane#1520

Gnomerman

Post#2 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:08 am

mmmmm tastey.... ram.....

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Ecnailla

Post#3 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:19 am

I doubled how much I RAM your mom.

(Thats right, I can read minds and I randomly access her memory. Plus I fuck her.)

Gnomerman

Post#4 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:25 am

so i read the wowwiki for yawa, and it needs some updating elven.... with double your ram... it shouldn't be an isssue :)

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Heartwood

Post#5 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:12 pm

Noticed much of a change in Dalaran or WG?

At the brink of danger I stand. Clad in armour, shield and sword in hand.

Nonice

Post#6 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:19 pm

did it help with being an overly huge cock bucket at all?

Elvenbane
Leader

Post#7 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:49 pm

Ice we both know I dont need help with my huge cock :P
It's the thought that counts, not how many people die because of it.
Elvenbane#1520

Nonice

Post#8 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:55 pm

lol, how's it been going? I see you downed 3D, grats!

Return to “Technical Discussion”