[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Computer cases! - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

Computer cases!

Computers, Gadgets and other Cool Shit

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Arlan

Computer cases!

Post#1 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:43 pm

Building a system for my gf has me itching to upgrade mine. First upgrade is a new case. I'm replacing my onld Antec (titan 650)full tower, it's pretty nice, but it's old. The door on the front broke off, and the front usb port is broken. It doesn't seem to cool that well either.

My new case:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6811215009

Just something really cool I found while looking for cases:

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=598357

I wish I had fabricating skills like that.

Post your cases!

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#2 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:46 pm

The NZXT Tempest got good reviews on MaximumPC and is their current recommended mid-tower case.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6811146047

Gnomerman

Post#3 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:56 am

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Kalianna

Post#4 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:14 am

Please someone, give me the knowledge to only Blink when I should.

Gnomerman

Post#5 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:57 am

mmmm that is a tastey case.... :)

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Ceydan

Post#6 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:31 pm

mmm tastycake.

Arlan

Post#7 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:19 pm

Palehorse

Post#8 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:21 pm

I'm not sure if you can still get it but back at home my computer case is the antec p150
http://www.antec.com/Believe_it/product.php?id=Njcz

Gnomerman

Post#9 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:27 am

that in black is almost my ideal case... simple, quiet, well built. well cooled

Gnomerman

Post#10 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:09 pm

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6811112154

this is a perfect case imo. at 80 bucks im thinking of just buying it to put a computer in at some point later...

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#11 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:36 pm

I like it. Too bad it won't be $80 for much longer. Let's hope it goes on rebate again.

Polarside

Post#12 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:52 pm

I almost bought that same case, Arlan. When I purchased my new PC, I was thinking about throwing my old hardware in a new case for the g/f. But she talked me into not spending more money because the existing case was "fine for her". ha...

And yeah. I like that case there too Gnomer.
Shhh! Theres a dead horde in my trunk. Wanna see it? Fuck around and you'll be it.

Arlan

Post#13 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:39 pm

Gnomerman

Post#14 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:58 pm

Return to “Technical Discussion”