curse client

Computers, Gadgets and other Cool Shit

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Gnomerman

curse client

Post#1 » Sat May 02, 2009 4:33 pm

since when did curse client get not cool? preimium to auto update and do what it should. make me pay for that garbage? i don't want to click the updates. it should od that shit itself... superlame

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

ryeku

Post#2 » Sun May 03, 2009 10:14 am

Yea, it went down hill bout a week 1/2 ago when it did switch services priblages (and yea it does suck so focking badly, 1 mod a min, screw that)

Ryeku

Edit: Maybe thats why they called it curse client in the first place, you get screwed after its out of developement, then curse at them for switching to reg and prem =P

just a thought...
Thievery is not what other's make of it, but what you get from it.
-Ryeku

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#3 » Sun May 03, 2009 11:06 am

They told us they were going to do that back when they first launched it - give everyone a taste of the service then make us pay for it.

Grapeape

Post#4 » Sun May 03, 2009 11:43 am

Eh. Doesn't seem like that big of a deal. It still tells me if there has been an update. I don't have to hunt around for them on the curse site. It downloads and replaces the old files without me having to tell it the path. Still is better than manually downloading aps.
We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart.
-H. L. Mencken

Darksorrow

Post#5 » Sun May 03, 2009 2:02 pm

Polarside

Post#6 » Mon May 04, 2009 3:45 pm

I was about to say the same Dark... WoWMatrix ftw
Shhh! Theres a dead horde in my trunk. Wanna see it? Fuck around and you'll be it.

Return to “Technical Discussion”