[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Ordered my new system... - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

Ordered my new system...

Computers, Gadgets and other Cool Shit

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Arlan

Ordered my new system...

Post#1 » Tue May 12, 2009 1:53 pm

Gnomerman

Post#2 » Tue May 12, 2009 2:42 pm

that ocz memorry is some of the highest rated DDR3 memory in the game. im building a system for a coworker, that is very similar to yours.

as well as a dvd burner, but i don't feel like linking it (SONY brand).

i think my coworker will be a happy man for 825 shipped.

but its a solid system... grats :)

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Polarside

Post#3 » Tue May 12, 2009 4:00 pm

Shhh! Theres a dead horde in my trunk. Wanna see it? Fuck around and you'll be it.

Arlan

Post#4 » Tue May 12, 2009 4:02 pm

Gnomerman

Post#5 » Tue May 12, 2009 4:51 pm

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Arlan

Post#6 » Tue May 12, 2009 5:41 pm

Gnomerman

Post#7 » Tue May 12, 2009 6:29 pm

Arlan

Post#8 » Sun May 17, 2009 2:19 pm

I've had my new rig up and running for a few days now. Windows 7 has been rock solid so far. Here's the sexy cpu cooler and ram:

Here's my windows 7 score and overclock:

This system also scored a 13k in 3dmark, not too shabby. With the sunbeam cooler, my cpu never breaks 40C even under load. I think I have a lot more overclocking headroom left, I might be able to hit around 3.8ghz :D

Gnomerman

Post#9 » Sun May 17, 2009 4:55 pm

so... question. i attempted to install 7 on the same mobo (4770's may be the annoying point..) and i couldn't get the chipset drivers to install, at all. i threw xp on the system not a hitch.... just curious what you did...

also too bad you couldn't fit your memory in the close bank... probably get a lil better oc on the ram... what volts/timings/speed you running the ram.

also which bios are you using atm?

Arlan

Post#10 » Sun May 17, 2009 5:35 pm

Return to “Technical Discussion”