shiney reciever

Computers, Gadgets and other Cool Shit

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Gnomerman

shiney reciever

Post#1 » Wed May 13, 2009 8:18 am

if anyone is looking for a high quality HD receiever with 4 HDMI input 1 out with full video and audio passthrough.
this is a good deal on a very good yamaha unit.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... -_-Product

just putting it out there

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Kalianna

Post#2 » Wed May 13, 2009 8:51 am

Gnomer,

The Army really needs to find you something to do, kinda like RL has.

Just putting it out there! :wink:
Please someone, give me the knowledge to only Blink when I should.

Gnomerman

Post#3 » Wed May 13, 2009 10:58 am

something for me to do eh? i have that. its called telecons, engineering investigations, tests, writing test plans, training, reviewing ecps, writing ecps... and more!

i just need a break every once and a while... and its the navy.... not the army i work for... :)

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Heartwood

Post#4 » Wed May 13, 2009 12:31 pm

The Army... The Navy... One is wet, the other muddy....
At the brink of danger I stand. Clad in armour, shield and sword in hand.

Gnomerman

Post#5 » Wed May 13, 2009 12:34 pm

oh if it was only that simple.... my life/job would be much much easier. the army and the navy both carry a very large ego

Kalianna

Post#6 » Wed May 13, 2009 12:49 pm

Sorry Gnomer, I thought it was the Army.

Gnomerman

Post#7 » Wed May 13, 2009 2:16 pm

its all good, the taxpayer pays for it all

Ecnailla

Post#8 » Wed May 13, 2009 2:17 pm

lol seamen

zephar

Post#9 » Thu May 14, 2009 9:21 pm

Ecnailla wrote:lol seamen

Dang it you beat me :(
I crit perception so hard that I could see why people love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

" I saw a baby [ panda ] sneeze in a video and it telepathicly gave me a bonar. Cosmic Powers "

Kalianna

Post#10 » Fri May 15, 2009 6:06 am

beat me what? Off?

Polarside

Post#11 » Fri May 15, 2009 11:05 am

That is a nice receiver for the price. I've been thinking about getting a new one for several months. The one I have is about 9 years old now... So it obviously doesn't have all the new technology I want to have in my receiver.

I would just end up putting it at the g/f's for now though. I'm there most of the time and thats where I would listen to music (other than in my car or on the PC while playing WoW) or watch movies. Just like this past weekend I gave her my HDTV because its only been on twice in the past 2 months at home. Her old one sucked... The thing only had a cable hookup and one a/v input (with only one sound channel..yeah). So something needed to be done. haha...
Shhh! Theres a dead horde in my trunk. Wanna see it? Fuck around and you'll be it.

Return to “Technical Discussion”