Razer Naga - 17btn Mouse

Computers, Gadgets and other Cool Shit

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Elvenbane
Leader

Razer Naga - 17btn Mouse

Post#1 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:55 am

Yes, that's not a typo. This mouse has 17 fucking buttons.

http://www.getimba.com/
It's the thought that counts, not how many people die because of it.
Elvenbane#1520

Kalianna

Post#2 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:52 am

I can always count on you to feed my addiction Tim. :)
Please someone, give me the knowledge to only Blink when I should.

Ecnailla

Post#3 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:38 am

/want

Ecnailla

Post#4 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:58 am

this mouse is fucking awesome...

it comes with a wow addon that razor teamed up with the the creators of domino to make.

The addon puts a 3 x 4 grid (12 button) on your screen that you simply drop your spells/macros onto and they are bound to the mouse via addon. In the setup mode you can place new 3x4 bars where ever you want and you assign each bar a modifier (ctrl, shift, ect). It is an extremely clean interface addon specifically designed for this mouse.

They named it after the naga, that is awesome... this mouse was 100% made for wow. The intro videos talk about how all the developers play wow all day and weren't satisfied with the mmo mousing options on the market, so they made one...

No pinky buttons, all extra buttons are thumb controlled... the shape of the mouse allows you to keep a good grip on it using only your palm, leaving your thumb free to cast spells.

Fucking shit this mouse rocks.

Gnomerman

Post#5 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:10 pm

hmm, if i come back this mouse seems to be a 100% necessity

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Kalianna

Post#6 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:57 pm

Fuck!!! Now I need to hope they can get an Aion version

Ecnailla

Post#7 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:17 pm

It will work with Aion, they just haven't released a game specific addon for anything but wow and warhammer. But you can still set it up to just press 0-9 +3 keys.

In fact, it will probably be even more useful in aion since it focuses more on movement... you fight while flying, so you are moving up and down, not just forward, back, right, left and you get bonuses in fights depending on the direction you move - forward increases your damage, back increases your defense, side to side increases your dodge.

This mouse is designed so you can cast and turn with your right hand and only worry about movement and a possible modifier with your left. It really is brilliant.

Kalianna

Post#8 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:45 pm

Thanks for the input Justin

Return to “Technical Discussion”